Your Contact Page which should be easily accessible via your Main Menu or in a prominent place on your website.
What Information Should Your Contact Page Have?
People like to communicate in different ways so make sure you have the following information available on your website:
- Your Company Name
- Postal and or Physical Address. This helps to provide confidence that you are a real business. Include your country as we live in a global village.
- Landline and / or mobile number
- Fax Number - yes there are those who still use fax machines
- E-mail address of the person at your company who will respond to queries
- Your Skype details or other useful ways to contact you.
- A Brief Contact Form
- Give it a heading that will entice them to contact you.
- People do not like to fill in lots of personal information when they are making a simple enquiry. Ask them to provide their name, an e-mail address and a short message.
- Social Media Share and Follow Buttons
- If clients visit your business premises you may wish to include a map with directions.
You can see my Contact Form here. Don’t forget to share my page and also to follow me on all my social media platforms.
Most importantly remember to respond to website enquiries promptly. Enquiry e-mails may end up in your Spam or Trash folder by accident so check these folders daily. It could be an amazing sale that you are missing.
Do you need help?
- Download a presentation that I have created using Google Slides to explain what Braving Technology does.
- Subscribe to more posts like these by filling in your name and e-mail below. You will receive a detailed Marketing and Website Strategy Planning Document that will save you money and future headaches.
- Complete this form which will open in a new window and I will be in touch.
- If you enjoy these posts please share to your contacts.