The person who is to hosting the Linkup Party comes up with a theme.
It is like partying online with other bloggers who are in the same niche as yourselves. They visit your blog, hopefully write a nice comment on your blog post and / or share the post and leave a link to their blog for others to read and share.
By sharing each others post you encourage more traffic and backlinks not only to your website but spread the love as well.
To illustrate how a Linkup works I am having my first Linkup Party for those who are new to Blogging or wanting to increase traffic to their website.
Here are the rules of the game
The theme of this party is “I love blogging about (your topic) because …”.
eg: I love blogging about technology because I am passionate about helping people to use tech in their businesses.
1. Use the above theme to create a blog post about what makes you passionate about your blog, the visitors you would like, and what makes your blog special and exciting.
2. Share this blog post to your Social Media fans and followers and leave a comment. I will comment on and share each participants post.
3. Use the #BravingTechBloggingParty when you share.
4. Leave the link to your post so that others can comment and share what you have written.
5. Visit the other blogs on this linkup and share / comment.
6. Vote for your favourite post.
7. Place my "Party Banner" on your site to show you are participating.
8. This party expires on the 24th August 2015.
9. All those who participate will be included in my mailing list about future parties and blog posts about improving your website and social media.
Let's learn and have fun together. Enjoy!!
Do you need help?
- Download a presentation that I have created using Google Slides to explain what Braving Technology does.
- Subscribe to more posts like these by filling in your name and e-mail below. You will receive a detailed Marketing and Website Strategy Planning Document that will save you money and future headaches.
- Complete this form which will open in a new window and I will be in touch.
- If you enjoy these posts please share to your contacts.